You can return any damaged or incorrect item for a refund, within 30 days of receiving your original order. Refunds or exchanges will be authorised via email ([email protected]).
A full refund for will be offered if the items you received were incorrect, damaged, missing, or not as we described them.
- All returns authorised via email ([email protected])
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Prior to processing refund or exchanges, customers are required to send pictures of defects. Without pictures we cannot process the request.
- To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Before you return your product, you must email us: [email protected] so we can provide you with return details.
- Once the return has been authorised and return details have been provided – you will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected:
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
4. Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- Firstly, re-check your bank account.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and have yet to receive your refund, please contact us at [email protected]
It is the customer’s responsibility to follow tracking advice and be present when an order is being delivered. Regardless of the postal service, deliveries will always be attempted at least once, and if undeliverable, will then be taken to the local post office or relevant postal centre until claimed. If the customer does not claim this order within 5-10 business days (may differ depending on service), the order may be returned to us, and in such a case we do not offer a refund or replacement, however can re-send the order if the customer is willing to cover postage costs.