A catalyst Kia ora, I’m Hannah - a mum, nurse & passionate women’s wellness advocate.…
Where to focus your energy when you have none?
Dealing with poor health can really get you down. You may despair, and think, why me? Or wonder when the heck you will ever feel ‘normal’ again. At times it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
The most difficult part I found on my healing journey was not knowing where to go or what to turn to next. I often felt lost, wondering if the “modality” I was trying at that time was even going to help.
We are all different and the healing game seems to be one of ‘trial and error’.
Please know that the universe always has your back and tends to deliver the people, circumstances and wisdom you need, and with divine timing too.
All I can say is…
Keep on trying. Do not stop striving for wellness. Because one day you will find that thing, or the things, that will make you feel alive again. In time you will thrive.
It’s all about having faith, and being patient.
- in yourself and the magic of the human body
- that you can heal
- that your body has the innate ability to repair itself in ways that even science cannot yet explain
Put all of your trust in the process.
It’s not completely uncommon to hear of people being told that they have mere months to live, yet they go on to either cure themselves of, or stabilise, metastatic cancer. (I have a friend who is 4 years on from a malignant melanoma diagnosis – she was told she had 4 months to live, yet is absolutely thriving).
Never give up, because you’ve got this. One day you’ll look back on this point in your life and barely believe it was once reality.
Try these things whilst on your journey:
- Journalling. Record the progress of your healing journey. Refer to it on days when you’re feeling completely disillusioned and disheartened by the process. Reflecting on how far you’ve come is uplifting – and you’ll be surprised at how much progress you’ve made.
- Check out some of the astounding healing stories available on You Tube, such as those on Chris Beat Cancer’s channel.
- Check out Medical Medium’s blogs, podcasts, books or social media for everything ‘wellness’; and for more incredible healing stories.
- Surround yourself with people who understand you (or are at least willing to try to understand you) and who will support you in your endeavours to achieving better health.
Always a pleasure,